We’ve just released Alpha 16.4 Patch. Which includes many of the most important bugs reported by the community.
Official Alpha 16.4 Release Notes!
- Reduced walk weapons sway and bow sway
- Forge input now has a timer indicating how long until the current item is finished
- Players now trigger sleeper volumes from further away to avoid spawning seen by the player
- Put fix in place to skip corrupt sleeper volume savegame data.
- Some general improvements to zombie jumping
- Sleepers spawning in front of players as they are breaking into building
- Grass is getting snow cover inside buildings
- Snowpack shadow regression
- Solar cells won’t show on trader refresh.
- Red Mesa elevator shaft stability fix and other improvements.
- Turrets play double sounds for clients
- Roads generating as Clay, Dirt, Gravel and Sand
- Land Claim does not prevent placement of minibike chassis.
- SI Exploit for Rock Prefab
- Zombies don’t seem to be attacking animals
- Dupe method “destroying container”
- Duping with 2 people using containers
- KeyNotFoundException for sleeper volumes
- Problem that particle for paint brush was never removed and slowed down the game
- Fatbelly (sleeper spawn trigger) should not go vertical
- Sleeper volumes are not being restored properly
- Gamestage calculates offline days as survived days
- waste_rubble_bldg_07 sleeper spawning after POI is cleared
- OSX: Camera view jumping after interacting with containers
- Sleepers that die while laying down shouldnt stand up
- Bear animation is jittery when the bear turns
- Snakes are fire proof
- Block 614 sucks player into it
- Wire Tool wire disappears when switching tools after first time use
- Zombies cannot climb or break New 3D Ladders from the back side
- ArgumentException when trying to continue a game
- Savegame Crash: EndOfStreamException: Failed to read past end of stream.
- Zombies sometimes clip into the ground and blocks when they jump
- Force quiting the game when in respawn stage results in loss of crosshair etc
- Onscreen keyboard is only available if you start the game from Steam’s Big Picture Mode
- Smell is not working with the new stealth we will revisit it in a17
- GlobalUV support inhibits anisotropic filtering and it has to be calculated in the shader.
- Farming of crops other than yucca and hops affects performance
- Precipitation and cold temp going through windows, glass blocks, doors, and hatches
- Excessive use of trigger plates may cause servers to lag during hordes.
- Gore block dup
Please report any issues in the Alpha 16.4 Stable Bug Report forum thread