What’s up Survivalist’
I’ll tell you what’s up. The Pimps have been locked up in their top secret development crib like Quasimodo chained to their desks determined to get Alpha 2 out this coming week. I can’t speak for the other Pimps but I’m developing a hump on my back from working so many hours. Guess we’ll need to invest in those fancy stand up desks soon. Ok enough flapping my gums here’s a little news to chew on for you starving Survivalist’s out there.
- We have a brand spanking new forum up and running so give a big virtual internet high five to Brian, Ryan and Shane if you seem them for getting it going!
- A tip of the Fedora to a couple of new developers we’ve added Robert, Joe and Ben who are already making a big impact on Alpha 2 in programming and animation.
- We’ll do our best to get all you Warrior backers this build soon and thank you for your patience.
- Ok without further ado here are a few Advertised features and some rumored features I heard about on Oprah. I do like Oprah when I get my hair done. Note this is not a full change log or a complete feature list we wouldn’t want to spoil all the surprises we have in store for you. A full change log will be available on release day.
Alpha 2 will include:
- New Game modes including Deathmatch and Zombie Horde mode with several new maps to support these new modes.
- A new menu look with bunch of user game mode customization options, a new server browser for finding games easy and a game scoreboard.
- New items and weapons including crossbows, pipebombs, repair wrenches and more!
- New enemies including the Acid Puking Hulk, wall climbing Spider Zombies, new zombie sounds and more!
- New locations in Navezgane including a huge Wasteland City, a new housing development and more!
- Improved Network protocol for better performance and larger player counts above 8 and NAT punch through for player ran servers as well as dedicated servers.
You stay cool
The Fun Pimps