Alpha 7.1 patch is out with many bug fixes and options the community has been asking for including: loot and crafting timer options normal, fast or off, enemy spawning count options, damage given and received options and lots of gameplay tweaks integrating community feedback. Enjoy!
Official Alpha 7 Release Notes
- Added new ‘Craft Timer’ game option that will allow the player to set the craft timer to Normal, fast or none
- Added new ‘Loot Timer’ game option that will allow the player to set the craft timer to Normal, fast or none
- Added new ‘Enemy Spawning’ game option that allows the player to set the amount of enemies that will spawn in the world
- Added new ‘Damage Given’ and ‘Damage Recieved’ game options allowing the player to set how much damage he gives out or receives from enemies
- Added new ‘Enemy Memory’ game option that allows the player to set how many real world minutes that a zombie will pursue something he has sensed in the world.
- Changed Reduced dog health
- Changed zombies will not spawn in a diameter of 30 blocks around your sleeping bag
- Changed Slowed biome day time zombie respawning to 2400 seconds
- Changed Increased damage to bone shiv and hunting knife to compensate for slow animations
- Changed it so loot containers that have been opened already will open without a timer a second time
- Changed removed difficulty menu options as these are now rolled into ‘Damage Given’, ‘Damage Received’ and new ‘Enemy Spawning’ and ‘Enemy Memory’ options
- Changed lowered brightness of wall torches
- Changed lowered loot times on longer items like cars, safes, animals and air conditioners.
- Changed increased time for animals to respawn
- Changed some tools to take less time to craft
- Changed crouch loot time to 1.5 times slower instead of 2
- Changed so already searched or empty loot containers require no time to open
- Changed looting a touched or empty container now takes no time.
- Fixed decoration problem on servers in a peer to peer game
- Fixed a client connecting to a multiplayer server now also gets a lunch pack
- Fixed stealth undetected and sensed screen fx
- Fixed flashlight cookie showing a square cutout
- Fixed item duplication bug when moving items to inventory.
- Fixed selected recipe background highlight stays up unless another recipe selected, you click craft or exit the crafting menu