Here is a hot fix for some of the regression bugs the last update caused.
For those who have reported crashes please try updating your video card drivers, cleaning out your files in your C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDieAppData folder and reinstalling the game. Note this is should be compatible with all Alpha saved games. We apologize for any of you who are still having trouble running the game. We appreciate your patience and any information you can provide us in fixing the problems. We believe the crashes are Unity related.
Alpha 14.4 Patch notes
- Added: New Army Barracks to the game and random Gen world.
- Fixed: Bacon and eggs require a cooking pot.
- Fixed: Label of the leather chest armor schematic.
- Fixed: DTD-1913 TL – Environment – Missing part of wooden tower on NAVEZGANE.
- Fixed: Gameplay – Player is not taking damage/ragdoll does not activate.
- In Single Player zombies sometimes don’t damage players if they have not yet opened their player screen. Opening your character screen or tabbing in and out of the game fixes it.
- Mac and Linux still have some rendering issues we’re investigating.
- Sounds on dedicated servers seem to stop playing after extended periods of time. Resetting the server fixes this.
- Some folks are still experiencing crashes we are investigating this and suspect it’s a unity problem.