We want to thank all of you have bought the game in its first day of Steam sales. We’ve and an overwhelming positive response from the community.
We are sorry for any issues you have had with our Alpha 5 Steam release. We thank you for your patience and have quick fix that should auto-update in your Steam Client for you now that includes the following fixes:
- Fixed: Runaway console and browser join issues
- Fixed: Input string was not in correct format console hijacking bug.
- Fixed: Password popup screen to hold proper game information to connect to upon entering password.
- Fixed: Game Name and Game Host max length are both now 25 characters to stop dedicated servers from having too long of a gameinfo string.
- Known Issues: Some player hosted games still have incompatible NAT routers preventing other players from joining. A quick solution is try and let your friend host instead
You stay cool
The Fun Pimps