Alpha 7.11 Hot Fix is out with many bug fixes, and improvements and here are the Official Alpha 7.11 Release Notes. Enjoy!
Official Alpha 7.11 Release Notes
- Added new medicine loot group for zombie nurses and medicine cabinets
- Changed reduced chance for finding firearms in cars and increased chance to find them in backpacks
- Changed increased zoom on all weapons except sniper rifle
- Changed cobblestone stairs recipe to use cobblestones instead of blocks
- Changed removed cloth strips from the game and added more cloth fragments. All recipes that used to use cloth strips now use cloth fragments
- Changed barbed, iron reinforced clubs to use scrap metal.
- Changed animal hide only yields 2 leather now instead of 3
- Changed metal trussing recipe so it doesn’t conflict with grill
- Changed barn wood recipe to use wood plank instead of the now obsolete old wood
- Changed driftwood to create wood planks instead of old wood blocks
- Changed trees now give wood amounts relative to their size
- Fixed car and zombie cop death explosions not showing particles
- Fixed voice chat not working on steam build
- Fixed problem that on dedicated servers some block changes were swallowed by lp
- Fixed frame rate problem
- Fixed problem that some bushes did not show but slowed down the player
- Fixed pig loot to always drop meat hide and bone
- The 64 bit version has been somewhat unstable. If your running into crashes try running the 32bit version by double clicking the “Install_32bit” in your SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die folder
- Currently there are no upgrade/downgrade path for concrete, reinforced concrete or metal doors.
New Systems Guide
Alpha 7.10 came with upgradable downgradable blocks, land claims, friends list and locking doors and chests. Here is a little more information on how these systems work.
Upgradable and Downgradable blocks
- Players can build wood frames and while holding a stone axe with wood planks in their inventory right click on a wood frame block and upgrade it to a wood block and repeat action to upgrade it to a reinforced wood block. Then if you have scrap metal you can upgrade it once again to metal reinforced wood block. These same blocks can be damaged and downgraded to their previous states and then repaired and upgraded again.
- There is also a higher grade cobblestone path that upgrades form metal rebar to cobblestone to fortified to reinforced metal concrete
- New players are awarded 1 land claim keystone block in their starting inventory if a server is running Survival PvP. Ways to earn more will be added in future updates.
- You can kill players and loot their land claim blocks if they haven’t been placed or mine up a land claim block and steal it for your own so its wise to protect your land claim blocks
- The keystone block is a special looking block that when carried by the player shows a 7×7 or server set protection grid rendered as a transparent green protected grid.
- The keystone block offers durability protection 7×7 all the way vertically
- Keystone blocks can be destroyed by other players removing their durability modifier of the fort
- Only the owner and friends in your group can build blocks in your land claimed areas
- Land claims have a no claim zone outside of their perimeter where only the land claim owner and friends in his group can stake additional neighboring claims. Default could be 30 meters measuring keystone to keystone (This could be an optional owner permission setting)
- Only the owner of a land claim and friends in his group can add new neighboring land claims right next to an existing land claim but not overlapping
- Zombies and owners/friends of the claim owner are not affected by claim durability
- Players must revisit claim once a real-time day to prevent Claim Decay
Land Claim Game Options include
- Claim Size – Sets the size of the protected area around a land claim block. Default is 7×7 all the way vertically.
- Claim Deadzone – Sets the distance neighboring non friended players can place their land claims. Default is 30 blocks/meters away.
- Claim Duration – The number of days a player can be offline before their land claims expire. Default is 3 real-time days
- Claim Decay Mode – How a land claim’s hardness modifier decays over time that the claim owner is not on the server. Default is Slow
- Claim Health Online – The hardness modifier applied to land claims for players who are currently online. Default is 32x harder to destroy.
- Claim Health Offline – The hardness modifier applied to land claims for players who are currently offline. Default is 32x harder to destroy.
The new friends list can be found if click on the friends tab in the main inventory menu accessed by hitting ‘I’ in-game. From there you can invite players on the server to friend, see invites, accept invites and remove friends. Friends have advantages like sharing buildable areas, seeing each other player icons and turning on friendly fire if these options are set on the server.
Locking Doors and Chests
Players who craft doors can lock them, unlock them and set passwords which can be shared with other players. Note the player who owns the door or chest never has to unlock it or enter a code to open the door. Friends who know the password only have to enter it once.
Alpha 7.10 is out with many new additions, improvements and fixes including: New Survival Pvp mode featuring Land Claim Blocks that bolster your forts protection, new upgradable and downgradable player built wood and cobblestone block sets, push to talk in-game voice chat, locking doors and chests, friends system enabling sharing of land claims, new sub biomes, drinking water with hands many new recipes, optimizations and much, much more.
Official Alpha 7.10 Release Notes
- Added new Survival Pvp mode featuring Land Claim Blocks that bolster your forts protection. Many options accessible from the game options menu. One is given on player starting inventory options for more will be added in coming builds.
- Added new upgradable and downgradable player built wood and cobblestone block sets. Build frameworks blocks and upgrade them to solid and reinforced blocks
- Added new in-game push to talk voice chat system bound to the ‘V’ key by default with mic gain and voice volume controls in the sound options menu.
- Added new higher resolution old kitchen cabinets
- Added new sub-biomes like thick tree patches in the plains or flowered areas to the pine forest
- Added new large resource boulders that be broken down to acquire metal and underground resources above ground
- Added radial icons for doors and chests, locked, unlocked and keypad
- Added cement recipe and item
- Added resource rocks which drop minerals and small rocks when destroyed
- Added Disable option for loot respawn. [-1 in config file]
- Added woodPlanks recipe from pine trunks
- Added wood frame recipe from wood planks
- Added reinforcedWood block
- Added reinforcedWood Item
- Added new door locked, locking and unlocking sounds for new door features
- Added a new door and chest password sound set to sounds/misc
- Added metal reinforced Wood
- Added drinking water from stream animation
- Added contextual action menu system
- Added lockable containers and doors
- Added new prefab style rock boulder resources to biomes which can provide some above ground minerals
- Added upgradable wood frame for new construction of wood player bases
- Added assigned new icons to buffs for medicine and first aid for bandages
- Added bandage recipe from cloth strips. Bandages stop bleeding but do not offer healing like the first aid bandage does
- Added regular bandages that provide no healing but stop bleeding
- Added reinforced wooden door textures
- Added Right click when unarmed to drink water from a body of water like a lake or river. Same as drinking murky water.
- Added icon for iron fragments, bucket of cement, cement mix. newobblestones, SMG Schematics. and cell phone
- Added wooden door upgrade and downgrade path
- Added wood ramp frames and wood ramps
- Added reinforced metal wooden door
- Changed wood door texture
- Changed cement recipe to need cement
- Changed reduced hardness of wood planks. It is twice as strong as barn wood, old wood, and trees.
- Changed increased hardness of barn wood, it is the same as a tree
- Changed explosion damage now hurts other players even if friendly fire is set to off
- Changed all rocks now become small rocks when picked up
- Changed forge is made from small rocks instead of stone
- Changed crossbow bolt is are made using sharp stones instead of small rocks
- Changed toilets to break easier
- Changed block radius damage of pipebombs
- Changed Rabbits are now a little bigger and move a little slower
- Changed Moved the /Saves/Default/Region folder to /Region in preparation of having a separate save folder
- Changed increased durability to stone axe from 125 to 150
- Changed stack limit on crossbow bolts, small rocks and sharp stones to 250
- Changed all recipes using old block planks to new item planks
- Changed all textures like curtains, shutters and one of the windows to not need uvs and corrected them in the prefabs
- Changed the default save game folder is now “/7 Days To Die/Saves/” and can be overridden by specifying a SaveGameFolder=”xxx” in serverconfig.xml
- Changed renamed small rock to small stone
- Changed wooden steps recipe to use new wood planks item
- Changed wooden ladder texture to match new wood set
- Changed the decorator to not place decorations on steeper slopes in preparation for smooth terrain
- Changed trees will now drop only one trunk block but with a stack to improve performance
- Changed cleaned out old unused tree leave textures and xml entries
- Changed cleaned up and got rid of extra rubble and radiated blocks, textures and xml entries
- Changed cleaned up and got rid of extra grass blocks, textures and xml entries
- Changed cleaned up and got rid of extra dirt blocks, forest ground blocks textures and xml entries
- Changed cleaned up and got rid of extra stone blocks, blocks textures and xml entries
- Changed Replaced all recipes using thin plank blocks to use wood plank item.
- Changed yield of farm fence and privacy fence.
- Changed removed stairs planks recipe and added old wood stairs recipe
- Changed default Audio settings overall volume to 100, default ambient volume 20, default music volume 10 and default mic gain volume to 75
- Changed reduced chance to find a weapon in a car
- Changed spawning rules if player has a bed he can choose to spawn on it or near it, if he doesn’t have a bed he spawns randomly on one of the world start points.
- Changed Game setting SaveGameFolder is not persistent any more
- Changed reduced amount of cloth strips you get from cloth from 5 to 4
- Changed removed thin plank recipe and fixed stick recipe
- Changed bandage recipe to use cloth strips
- Changed grass decorations now more randomly placed and randomly scaled
- Changed first aid bandage that heals to heal over time rather than to heal instantly
- Changed spike traps to use sticks in the recipe and shortened craft time to 5s
- Changed removed sharp sticks from the game to reduce crafting redundancy
- Changed: Forge/Campfire output tray: Right click picks up single item from output tray, Shift+Right click auto moves single item to bag
- Changed: Forge/Campfire input tray ignores stack limits
- Changed updated torch to have new texture and self illumination material.
- Changed Resized all small pickup rocks to be 50% original size and are small stones in your inventory
- Changed renamed pole block power pole segment to Wood Fence Post
- Changed aged wood now both pick up as a single object and are craftable into planks (Joel)
- Changed increased weight of metal fragments from 1oz to 4oz
- Changed made storage chests harder to break
- Changed turned down the chainsaw and auger volume
- Changed stone to make 5 small rocks instead of one
- Changed metal trussing recipe to not conflict with metal rebar recipe
- Changed wood stairs can burn
- Changed Shift+LClick on crafting recipe loads crafting sheet with maximum number of items you can craft.
- Changed cobblestone recipe to be one stone and one cement
- Changed Lowered weapon probability on backpacks and gave them new canned food group
- Fixed long recipes in the beaker reset their time
- Fixed crafting antibiotics does not give the item
- Fixed entity looting not working
- Fixed deleting of save games
- Fixed rabbit and deer to always drop hide & meat
- Fixed cooking, crafting, forging output overflow -> backpack transfer stacking
- Fixed crafting time estimate being wrong before starting to craft.
- Fixed problem after using a door the bottom block is replaced by the top block
- Fixed block use animation
- Fixed water drink animation from playing at the wrong time
- Fixed male and female block use animation
- Fixed male and female third person drink animation
- Fixed infection
- Fixed for collision IndexOutOfRangeException problem
- Fixed some NRE fixes
- Fixed existing buffs not displaying on HUD after loading a save game
- The 64 bit version has been somewhat unstable. If your running into crashes try running the 32bit version by double clicking the “Install_32bit” in your SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die folder
- Currently there are no upgrade/downgrade path for concrete, reinforced concrete or metal doors.
Alpha 7.9 is out which includes big frame rate optimizations, stealth fixed and many more fixes.
Official Alpha 7.9 patch notes
- Changed improved performance optimizations including: Removed legs colliders on zombies but not players. This will be added back when optimizations come. UpdateLight script is called less often, not on a dedicated servers at all and does not animate color on static objects. Optimized shadows, Improved batching of billboard objects and fixed leak on materials
- Changed block name and player name are now displayed when focusing another player’s bed
- Changed improved Magnum reload
- Changed Increased repair amount on stones
- Changed stage three of infection can now be lethal
- Changed adjusted wasteland junkyard spawner count and definition
- Changed collision on light fixtures, tvs and faucets so players don’t get caught on them
- Changed TV’s now drop scrap metal when destroyed
- Fixed Stealth where zombies can’t see you at all when you are crouched
- Fixed ceiling lights in ski lodge that used the wrong fixture
- Fixed Medicine Cabinets to the English Localization
- Fixed chat wrapping in output window and in chat input
- Fixed player names with coloring overriding the chat color
- Fixed chat scrolling issue when there is very little text in the history
- Fixed bug where you would lose an item if shift clicking with a full toolbelt
- Fixed repairs eating repair items and returning a tool/weapon in worse condition
- Fixed zombies feet clipping into the ground
- Fixed Admin Tools bug with commands being executed anyway when player not found in any list
Happy Build Day Survivalist’
Alpha 7.8 is out with many new additions, improvements and fixes including: HDR Lighting, Bloom, Adaptive Exposure, Loot Abundancy and Loot Respawn Options, 44 Magnum, new burn forest town, new weapon repair system, new backpack/belt item organization system, new book recipe unlock system, new server admin console, many new recipes, optimizations and much, much more.
Official Alpha 7.8 Release Notes
- Added new higher fidelity first person hands and removed legs in the view
- Added HDR Lighting, Bloom and Adaptive Exposure for greatly improved visuals
- Added loot abundancy and loot respawn time configurable game options
- Added new 44 magnum handgun, parts and bullets to loot. The gun can only be made from parts and recipe learned/unlocked from finding and reading a book however the bullets can be crafted.
- Added a new burnt forest town in the middle of the world with several new burnt houses and a garage and a new burnt forest spawning definition
- Added metal strips, leather strips, cloth strips, oil and weapon repair kit items and icons for repairing all weapons in the new weapon repair system. Note: Weapon combining for repair is no longer used
- Added recipe Books for learning and unlocking some of the more powerful and unique recipes in the game like the new 44 Magnum. Recipes are learned by using/reading the book
- Added new zombie infection debuff cured with antibiotics and critical damage debuff cured with bandages
- Added new HD 2048 Mp5, Shotguns and Magnums kins and Metal Shader
- Added new System to make all picked up rocks turn into the same rock in your inventory and be a random rock if placed
- Added new chat window with colored server messages, bigger text, and a chat history of up to 500 lines. This replaces the old chat window.
- Added short metal pipe to zombie loot
- Added all new items to the english localization
- Added filing cabinet and cooler loot containers to the world
- Added bandages as a start item
- Added automotive loot group for cars
- Added tungsten, coal, lead, potassium nitrate ore back under the ground
- Added tungsten door recipe & reduced door crafting times
- Added recipes for antibiotics, moldy bread items, weapon repair kit & plank stairs, concrete pillars, wood pillars, pine pillars, redwood pillars, stainless steel fridge top and bottom, desk safes, cabinet and cabinet top, bacon and eggs and the house plant
- Added a new Spider Zombie Pain animations
- Added new open and close sounds for doors, lockers, file cabinets coolers and medicine cabinets and stealth noise
- Added new beretta pistol fire sound
- Added tree fall sound to a tree is chopped down
- Added new icons for the Swat Helmet, Goggles, Kevlar Helmet, Night Vision Goggles, Cigarette, Cigar, Shades, Aloe cream, Short Metal Pipe, Potato sprout, Tungsten Ingot icon, Tungsten Ingot Mold, Moldy Bread, Painkillers, Antibiotics and Enforcer Magazine
- Added LODs to all modular cactus pieces, driftwood, toilets, office chairs, all rocks, and the store shelves
- Added permissions system, admin/mod system, and remote command system using in-game console with serveradmin.xml file for setting up and storing the newly added admin system and telnet password to server config
- Permission level – Any whole number. These operate in reverse order, the lower the number the more access the player has to commands. A player may execute any command equal to or above their permission level.
- Partial Name or ID – The name of the player in game or the session id (3 digit number listed in lp)
New Console Commands: *all commands are without the ‘[' or ']‘ these are for readability only.
- admin add [Partial name or ID] [permission level] – Will add the player to the admin list.
- admin update [Partial name or ID] [permission level] – Will update the player, used to change permission level.
- admin remove [Partial name or ID] – Will remove the player from the admin list.
- mod add [Partial name or ID] [permission level] – Will add the player to the moderator list.
- mod update [Partial name or ID] [permission level] – Will update the player, used to change permission level.
- mod remove [Partial name or ID] – Will remove the player from the moderator list.
- whitelist add [Partial name or ID] [permission level] – Will add the player to the moderator list. Use a high number if no command permission desired. eg; 999
- If there are any players in this list whitelist only mode is automatically activated, preventing anyone not in the list from entering the game.
- whitelist update [Partial name or ID] [permission level] – Will update the player, used to change permission level.
- whitelist remove [Partial name or ID] – Will remove the player from the moderator list.
- cp add [command] [permission level] - Will add a command to the permission list.
- cp update [command] [permission level] - Will update the command, used to change permission level.
- cp remove [command] - Will remove the command the command permissions list.
- Changed All items fill the backpack not the belt when you pick them up. They go to the belt only if the backpack is full
- Changed it so ammo does not need to be in your belt to use it. It can be in your backpack
- Changed replaced BanFileName with AdminFileName in serverconfig.xml
- Changed to new loot balancing system more to come
- Changed telnet to require password for login
- Changed focus cube art and color for easier building
- Changed increased cost of TNT recipe to make TNT
- Changed HUD Buff icons to now last until they expire or are debuffed
- Changed Animals are harder to find, and doubled respawn time for animals
- Changed lowered the number of zombies spawning on Husker Avenue
- Changed tweaked campfires and torches to look better with HDR
- Changed made all character lighting a little brighter
- Changed spike traps can no longer be picked up they must be destroyed
- Changed slowed down pig
- Changed removed snowy rocks from some wasteland prefabs that had them
- Changed Blueberries are now only found in the snow biome
- Changed lowered weight of iron girders in wasteland but made them easier to mine
- Changed gun safes to be made of metal_hard and they are now craftable
- Changed gun and desk safes have a larger inventory
- Changed stability of weak wood and items to not support heavy loads like fridges, furniture, and cloth will no longer add structural stability to houses as a whole
- Changed Iron ore no longer drops coal, lead or potassium nitrate ore
- Changed reduced shotgun shell craft time from 5 to 2 seconds
- Changed reenabled LODs on block models (like trash pile)
- Changed did a chaos pass to the school rooms with desks pushed up against doors hallways barricaded
- Changed Beaker now has 4 ingredient slots
- Changed Zombies don’t spawn in player visible area
- Changed converted top/bottom fridge blocks into single piece model entity with LOD
- Changed cleaned up various prefabs that were using the wrong corrugated thin metal
- Changed optimized memory consumption on chunk loading
- Changed death messages to not show zombie or animals, only for players.
- Changed snow to have trilinear filtering
- Changed First Person, male, and female club fire anims to be more weighted
- Changed console commands can now also be locally executed on a client, like debug menu. So you don’t need a debug.dll any more
- Changed third person is now only available in debugmode. 3rd person will not be officially supported
- Changed other players are not be able to pick up your placed Sleeping bags or beds only destroy them
- Changed updated old wood texture and stone texture
- Changed axe animations to show more weight
- Changed Reduced ammo found
- Changed weight of scrap iron from 16 oz. to 8 oz. so more little items can be easily converted to scrap
- Changed desert shrub to block models to reduce biome draw calls
- Changed bush to block models to reduce biome draw call
- Changed reduced number of trees in burnt forest to improve performance
- Changed updated all block entities to use the new lighting script to fix brightness in dark settings
- Fixed knife so it breaks glass easily
- Fixed school stability
- Fixed school scale and added roof access
- Fixed church cupboards rotation
- Fixed log cabin wood so it can be burned
- Fixed crash of dedicated server that came in b3 or b5
- Fixed stick and sharp stick to have the correct delay for impact to match animation
- Fixed a black block in one of the houses
- Fixed debug cheat where players can speed up and slow down time in the game
- Fixed problem that fall damage was duplicated when connected to a server
- Fixed problem where oil barrels do not disappear on explosions
- Fixed problem that sometimes when you connected as a client you were playing in creative mode
- Fix block wireframe guide to show as far as the block preview does
- Fixed console not closing when pressing the console key again
- Fixed non reflective water not working
- Fixed old frig glowing in the dark
- Fixed private games still listing on the master server in some cases
- Fixed when a buff is debuffed the character UI image does not clear
- Fixed coffee requires specific sqaure placement of ingredients to cook side by side not anywhere
- Fixed problem that wooden railings that had full block collison
- Fixed punching tallgrass has now particles
- Fixed stone texture to have filtering
- Fixed repair wrench delay
- Fixed crouch punch
- Fixed male zombie shader to use the right one and adjusted specular color
- Fixed an incorrect rotation of forge particles prefab
- Fixed take all so it considers existing stacks
- Fixed campfire eating wood without starting
- Fixed time sync on client side campfire. Now works like the forge, fuel wise
- Fixed campfire keeps playing the animated texture and lit without fuel
- Fixed sectional couches so they can be used as firewood
- Fixed server messages being hard to read, they are now a light yellow
- Fixed mouse click take all does not work on a dropped player backpack
- Fixed sometimes take all key does not work
- Fixed repair not working correctly if repair_time was not set on repair item, will now default to 1 second
- Fixed usage of multiple repair tools in multiple spaces causing incorrect repair amount
- Fixed drinking fountain to have collision
- Fireaxe does more base damage and equal head damage
- Player joined server message show up kind of late
- Explosion splash damage doesn’t really kill zombies
- Hornets spawn in the ground cannot move
- AI get into into a state where they don’t recognize players and attack them
- Null reference in desert junkyard
We have a lot of big news and wanted to share with you so here goes.
- Thanks to the support of our loyal and growing community 7 Days to Die has broken the Quarter Million units sold mark. We have our fans to thank whose support and feedback have made this the game it is. The sales are showing no sign of slowing down and neither are the pimps who are dedicated now more than ever to making the best damn zombie game out there.
- Alpha 7.8 is coming along very nicely and should be out by the weekend. The build is turning out to be a huge update which includes new high fidelity first person hands, HDR lighting, Bloom, Adaptive Exposure, a new 44 Magnum hand cannon, loot abundancy and respawn options, a new burn forest town and much more stay tuned.
- And lastly we wanted to give you a peak at how the smooth terrain is coming along. Check out the animated GIF below to see the same hillside before and after a procedural smoothing pass.
Alpha 7.7 b7 patch fix is out fixing the problem where players can speed up and slow down time in the game.
Also in the upcoming weeks were working on many great new features including: a new land claim protection system, respawning loot game options, improved backpack organization, a new 44 Magnum, critical hit damage and infection debuffs and much, much more!
The Fun Pimps
Alpha 7.7 is out with many bug fixes and improvements including roaming hordes that won’t destroy player structures unless they sense the player, a return to alpha 7 terrain with new optimizations and much more! Here are the Official alpha 7.7 Release Notes!
Official Alpha 7.7 Release Notes
- Changed the new roaming hordes that won’t destroy player structures unless they sense the player
- Changed returned to 7.0 terrain and improved the performance. The change was made for visuals, alpha 8 performance and player feedback. Note full smooth terrain will come with Alpha 8 as well as new solutions to mining and ladder placement
- Changed removed bucket of water recipe that used a bottle of water, buckets of water must be obtained from lakes or rivers
- Changed bucket recipe to only create 1 bucket not four
- Changed toilets to drop short metal pipes when destroyed
- Changed refactored internal model handling for performance
- High Quality Lights is now the default after installing the game
- Changed switched off shadows on point lights (all lights in the world) to increase performance
- Changed with the terrain switch, this occasional problem is also fixed: Cannot expand this MemoryStream
- Fixed blueberry seed recipe
- Fixed a connection bug
- Fixed cannot shift click from hot bar to inventory
- Fixed low weight forging scrap items no longer vanish when breaking down to scrap
- Fixed buff icon sometimes would cause an error when trying to get buff data
- Fixed quick take stack size exploit
- Fixed slider mouse offset bug
- Fixed menu not showing when clicking fast on the splash screen
- Fixed zombie dog death animation was missing
- Fixed panel fade desync
- Fixed occasional array out of bounds exceptions
Alpha 7.6 is out now with many new additions, changes, bug fixes and improvements including a new buff/debuff system with timed effects, a new roaming horde system, a new mouse over item stats system, new double res terrain for better mining, a new huge new high school location, new wearable hats and much, much more. Here are the Official alpha 7.6 Release Notes!
Official Alpha 7.6 Release Notes
- Added new buff and debuff system that can do damage and healing and other effects over time. The system shows a temporary icon over the compass and icon and stats in the character screen. Coffee and food poisoning are the first offerings with many more to come.
- Added new roaming hordes watch out for them. This is in addition to the existing noise spawned horde system.
- Added viewable item stat system where you can mouse over anything in your inventory
- Added new double resolution terrain mesh to allow cubed terrain blocks making mining and building with organic terrain materials much more enjoyable
- Added new huge high school location and new road in the plains
- Added new wearable icons and items for a skullcap, cowboy hat icon and baseball cap
- Added new lootable, gun safe, school lockers and sinks to the world
- Added hats to dresser loot
- Added recipe, icons and items for coffee and coffee beans
- Added breakable faucets that yield iron and brass to the world
- Added brown grass to burnt forest
- Added new concrete recipe from stone and gravel
- Added gas recipe
- Added new corn on the cob recipe, items and icons
- Added new car wreck at the intersection of Riedel and Jordan
- Changed caching of terrain values lead to better performance
- Changed made percentage of night 35% as a default for all game modes
- Changed increased weight of tin cans and candy tins so they can be scrapped better
- Changed optimized collision testing thus performance on servers with many players and zombies is improved
- Changed the seed of the all world randomization is now taken from the game name
- Changed all the chunks are set to static now that might improve the performance
- Changed hitting water with bullets or items now hits the blocks below water. The particle effect is still played on the water. So you can mine now under water
- Changed particles for water impact are updated and working for all materials vs water
- Changed increased delay and player cluster range for sound meter based hordes
- Changed zombies can run in water
- Changed car wrecks to have less dogs and more crawlers
- Changed horde meter to not play warning and spawn sounds
- Change horde triggering noise sensitivity to have some randomness
- Changed exact collision on projectiles crossbow, rocket and trees
- Changed lowered ladder structural integrity so they don’t support houses any more
- Changed made brass easier to destroy
- Changed wooden ladder texture to not clip the new terrain
- Changed forge recipe to require a short metal pipe in addition to the stones
- Changed air conditioners to give more short metal pipes
- Changed zombies can now path through water
- Changed improved stealth state logic
- Fixed cloth stability
- Fixed player cameras can clip into trees
- Fixed bullet impacts only seem to register to the 1m volume area of a block entity model (Gun Safe), but not the
- Fixed all LOD levels on forge was switched on
- Fixed can now destroy the small dead animated bush
- Fixed you can now destroy the desert shrub & get plant fibers
- Fixed moon jumping problem in games with smaller night length
- Fixed trees growing through bridges
- Fixed sham and other canned foods from disappearing instantly before actually eating them.
- Fixed winter pines to use colliders instead of blocky collision
- Fixed name on potassium nitrate powder
- Fixed crash on startup
- Fixed various cooking recipe bugs
- Fixed icons that were stone
- Fixed desert shrub to have shorter collision
- Fixed truck stop so mechanics pits are not full of dirt
- Fixed zombies can see through doors when closed
- Fixed hole in map in the north plains
- Fixed problem that when attacking a block with the fist the full density was set
- Fix various model import settings to not include animations to stop console spam
- Fixed repairing fully repairs items
- Fixed Metal Scrapping dupe bug.
- Fixed Item dragging, players can no longer drag stacks larger than the max stack size for that item, remainder will be left in the slot. This prevents going over stack size for water and many other items in all interfaces
- Fixed item loss with containers in multiplayer
- Fixed an old west building closet that could not be entered
- Cannot craft blueberry seeds
Hey folks we have a hot fix 7.5 with the following changes and fixes:
Changelog for Alpha 7.5
- Changed candlestick to not be a weapon
- Fixed structural integrity bug causing buildings to crash
- Fixed hornet bug causing console spam and floating dead hornets
- Fixed trash that was rotated sideways
- Fixed stealth shadow overlay
Official Alpha 7.4 Release Notes
We have a new 7.4 patch live. It is mostly bug fixes and tweaks based on customer feedback.
- Added NightPercentage and BlockDurabilityModifier game options to serverconfig.xml
- Moved back to bigger rays for Player melee attack
- Reduced beaker loot quantity and chance to find
- Fixed stacking of iron gloves
- Fixed item duplication bug when having a full inventory and the crafting grid tried to drop items
- Fixed item duplication bug when changing molds in the forge
- DeadTree02 can now be melee attacked
- Fixed Block Durability default, was 10%, now 100%
- Fixed gas recipe, it is made in the beaker
- Improved zombie dog behavior