We have an auto update for you that fixes the following common bugs that some of you may have been experiencing. We are sorry for any issues you have had with our Alpha 6 steam release and we thank you for your patience.
- Changed balanced gas can consumption for Auger and Chainsaw. Note this is not a permanent but a temporary solution.
- Fixed male punch animation now works
- Fixed Improved male and female crossbow animations
- Fixed bug where dedicated servers would not show up in the list.
- Fixed name length cutoff adjusted to be more accurate
- Fixed bug with score rows throwing a null error when viewing scoreboard when someone leaves/enters game.
If your still on Alpha 5 and want to try Alpha 6 here’s how you configure your Steam client to participate.
- Open your steam client.
- Click on Games/View Games Library
- Right click ‘7 Days to Die’ and select properties
- From the new popup dialogue box select the ‘BETAS’ Tab
- Under ‘Select the beta you would like to opt into’ – select ‘alpha_6 – Beta Testing’
- The game will then update and download Alpha 6
- Switching back to Alpha 5 is as easy as repeating steps 1-4 and on step 5 choose the option ‘None – Opt out of all Beta Programs’ and you’ll revert to Alpha 5 which will be re-downloaded and you can try Alpha 6 after it is improved.
And for you detailed oriented folks here is a complete list of new Alpha 6 Release Notes. So check it out now funk soul brother!
[url=http://7daystodie.com/alpha-6-is-out/] Alpha 6 Official Release Notes[/url]
You stay cool
The Fun Pimps