Good Day Survivalists,
Alpha 9.3 hotfix is out and here’s the skinny.
- Changed crops to grow faster (every 40 minutes they advance to the next stage) but yield a little less food.
- Changed it so crops no longer break when walked on
- Changed renamed all VACs to EAC in anticheat load screen
- Changed console command “set time” so it sets directly the specified time, without adding offset any more
- Fixed 7th Night Feral horde from spawning on subsequent nights. Note: they will still spawn on nights divisible by 7.
- Fixed army camp burnt forest allowed biomes tag spelling in the xml
- Fixed “time warp bug” on client dedis
- Field of view is now only applied to the game camera, the gun camera stays at 60
- Fixed prefab/road overlap block type bug
- Fixed problem that client sometimes jumped back one second esp. during nights
- Fixed cotton so it doesn’t grow instantly
- Fixed player spawning in wasteland hub so players don’t spawn in the city
- Fixed shift clicking with left and right mouse button dupe
- Fixed buff chance percentage display
- Fixed ArgumentNullException on dedicated servers when a player logs off
- 32 bit Operating Systems can run out of memory sometimes. We’re still optimizing this.
- Zombies and animals will still occasionally spin in circles but not as often we are still working on this
Playing Old Versions
We’re also making the last stable older builds available to re download so here’s how you do it.
1. Open your steam client.
2. Click on Games/View Games Library
3. Right click ‘7 Days to Die’ and select properties
4. From the new popup dialogue box select the ‘BETAS’ Tab
5. Under ‘Select the beta you would like to opt into’ – select ‘Alpha 9.2 Stable’
6. The game will then update and download Alpha 9.2
7. Switching back to the latest version is as easy as repeating steps 1-4 and on step 5 choose the option ‘None – Opt out of all Beta Programs’ and you’ll revert to the latest version