Bah Humbug Survivalists,
Sorry for the greeting but our 10.4 woes have hampered our Christmas spirit a bit. But not so much that we couldn’t muster up a gift in the form of a 10.4 b9 hotfix.
With the 10.4 b9 hotfix we should have compatibility with old saved games from 10.3 and 10.4 b8 with the only side effect being named storage crates built before 10.4 will not open.
Here’s what we fixed!
• Fixed KeyNotFoundException error for bald players when wearing headgear. Also known as the game hates bald guys in hats bug.
• Fixed server spamming “Can’t send RPC function” and the resulting performance drops
• Fixed new player built named storage crates crashing old save games with already built storage crates
• Fixed a problem with the Unity NAT facilitator so peer to peer connections work again. We’re looking into a longer term solution for this.
• PersistentPlayerProfiles changed to default to false for dedicated servers. Persistent player profiles: TRUE means that when you log into a server for the first time, whatever character you are playing as (a big black woman with long hair) will always be what you look like, even if you change it to another profile (to a bald, fat white guy). FALSE means that you will change looks depending on what your current character looks like each time you log in.