The team is still busting out some of worst of the bugs and user requested changes which are listed below. Note this is should be compatible with your A13.1 saved games.
Alpha 13.2 Patch notes
- Added: Notification when item is broken and needs repair.
- Changed: Supply crates have less HP
- Changed: Rebalanced all tools. Essentially all iron tools do the same base damage, but have penalties for what they aren’t good at. This resolves odd cases where a pickaxe might have been better at cutting wood than a fireaxe. Stone tools do half the damage iron tools do. Steel tools do 2x damage as iron
- Changed: Dead animals stay in the world 2x as long
- Changed: Sunglasses make you look cool and also cool you down in hot weather.
- Changed: Rocket launcher cannot be assembled or repaired without reading the schematic first.
- Changed: Horde zombies save with map when they reach destination.
- Changed: Tools made from forged iron no longer break, but become unusable until repaired
- Changed: Increased the amount of repair forged iron provides to degraded tools.
- Changed: Buttons on the map now highlight whenever you hover over them.
- Changed: Player stats refresh less per second.
- Fixed: Harvest HUD showing -1 to +2 when picking up an item dropped via mouse or drop action.
- Fixed: Minibike screen text stays on screen after picking up chassis.
- Fixed: Skills sometimes not able to be hovered or selected.
- Fixed: Item degradation breaks not being used without degradation section.
- Fixed: Items breaking after use when set not to.
- Fixed: Added repair to ladders.
- Fixed: Waterflow re-enabled. Water performance on deep lakes improved.
[Note: water blocks under at least 6 water blocks/voxels will not reduce their emission count so as to keep large lakes from recalculating the entire lake. Blasting holes near the surface, or shoreline, of a lake will still cause some performance loss but much less than before and will NOT flatten out the entire lake, keeping performance light]
- Fixed: Drinking water with hands & NRE fix.
- Fixed: Minibike parts not visible to others in MP.
Note: we are working on the mysterious bad framerate and high ram usage being reported on servers only and have some un-tested fixes in the works stay tuned.